Battalion: Nemesis Battalion: Nemesis

Amazing

Love the game, it's got plenty of levels, good graphics... it kinda has a C&C Red Alert theme to it.

Nice work.

Mercenaries 2 Mercenaries 2

Not bad

The graphics and actual gamr was really decent, the only problem was I got bored almost instantly.. theres sooo many games out there just like this.

TheShooting Game Tutorial TheShooting Game Tutorial

Not bad.

I think this is really only half done though.
It needs to have an end to it, like a timer or a certain amount of enemies etc.
In your example, when an enemy goes behind the score, it is not click able, instead it highlights the score.
Showing how to make more levels and stronger enemies would also be a good idea You should make another whichexplains these points.
-CRP-

Flashgames.de - Pong Flashgames.de - Pong

Oooo

A bit glitchy
Needs music and more sound effects aswell.

And playing the computer on Hard, its actully impossible... i'm not just saying that because I'm poo.. it's impossible.

-CRP-

Click Fest 3 Click Fest 3

Wow

Was ace, never thought id enjoy clicking so much. I got like 42.something... 60th place =]

music was good and the graphics were good too.
Nice job.

-NG Quiz 1- -NG Quiz 1-

Not too great

I'm sure i've seen a few more like this before.
But the writeing was too small and a horrible font, the general background was rather dull. And maybe some music would have helped.

I would be more impressed if when you click next and dont fill in the answer a message pops up saying 'nothing has been selected'.

A retry button at the end would be sensible aswell.

Also the scoring system at the end was a little dumb i thought...
each question is out of 10... it shows the score, then shows the percentage... rather pointless if you ask me.

Survivor115 Survivor115

Cool

Thats a really ace game, the graphics were good, the music and sound effects fit in well and are good quality.

The only problem was that it wouldn't submit the score. Otherwise it would have been 10/10

One Level Game: Extreme One Level Game: Extreme

Not bad

Good graphics and music choice. I would like to see more levels to it. The 'You Loose' sound was annoying, I heard it way too much :)
Nice one.

Interactive Corgi Interactive Corgi

Cool

Pritty good for your first game =]
I think it needs more to do on it though and there has to be some sort of a finish... but its good =]

StoneAge Sam StoneAge Sam

Was ok

needs more levels though
and more sound effects and music